{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

19 Apr 2014

Tanya Burr lips and nails


Hello!!

As most of you probably know, the lovely Tanya Burr has recently brought out a lip-gloss and nail polish line. Until now, it was only stocked online at feelunique.com and I never got round to ordering any. They are now available in a number of Superdrug stores around the country and I was so excited when I seen my little city on the list. As soon as I got the chance I went and had a browse of the line and was really impressed with what was on offer. The ranges of colours in the lip-glosses were really good. A mixture of cream and shimmers and the polishes also had a wide choice with a lot of them replicating some cult favourites.


 
I was very restrained with myself because I wanted to get an idea of what the products were like before buying more. I never ended up picking up any of the polishes and just got two of the lip-glosses (well done Robyn). The colours I picked up were Aurora, (a shimmery peachy/pink colour) and Vampire kiss (a darker, blue toned red). I really like both shades and have been wearing them loads already. I’m not usually a lip-gloss fan and don’t like the feel of it on my lips but these aren’t too sticky or gloopy and taste just like strawberry milkshake!



Aurora

Vampire Kiss
 

I definitely want to try out a few more shades and will be purchasing some of the nail polishes to try soon too (I’ve got my eye on penguin chick). The prices are really reasonable too which is always good to know. Hope you enjoyed.

 

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment