{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

27 Oct 2014

Halloween sugar skull make-up


 
 
 
 
 
Hello!!
 
Something a little bit different today and to be honest, I'm a little bit nervous to post it, eek!! I decided to try my hand at doing sugar skull make up. I know it's become a big thing for Halloween and I think they're so beautiful that I really wanted to have a go myself. It's definitely not perfect but I was quite impressed for my first attempt and if any Halloween plans come my way I think I'll definitely be going with this idea.
 
If any of you fancy having a go yourself there are lots of amazing tutorials all over the Internet but I just played it by ear. I didn't have to buy much for it either. I purchased a white powder from Claire's accessories which I buffed into the skin for the base, my floral crown is from there too. Everything else were just eye shadows and liners I already had so you could certainly use different colours to vary it.
 
Hope you enjoyed today's post. It's definitely made me want to get a but more creative with my blog and try a few more things like this. Let me know what you think.
 
Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment