{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

16 May 2014

Top 5 lip products


Hello!!

Today's top 5 is lip products. I've already covered lipsticks so today is everything else that I love for my lips. Hope you all enjoy!




5. First on the list is the strawberry born lippy from the Body shop. First off this smells and tastes amazing!! It leaves a very subtle wash of colour on the lips and makes the lips feel really soft. I think I actually got this free with my Body shop reward card, I would definitely recommend getting one as there are always great offers going on.




 

4. Next on the list are the Nivea care gloss and shine. I've been a fan of these for years and years and always have some in my stash. I'm not a massive lip gloss wearer normally but these ones aren't too sticky or heavy on the lips and they have all hydrating benefits of a lip balm. The colour pay off is very sheer but I think that makes more wearable for day time. I've not heard much about these from other bloggers before but I can't really recommend them enough.
 
 
 


 
 
 
3.Next is the Tanya Burr lip glosses. I have the colours Vampire kiss and Aurora and really like both of them. I've wrote about these before so I won't go on about these too much but you can read that post here. Basically these are really nice glosses with great pigmentation. They taste like strawberry milkshake too, what more could you want in a lip gloss??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. Number 2 are the maybelline baby lips. I was so excited when these finally came to the UK and they didn't disappoint at all. As a lip balm these are great, they leave the lips really soft and hydrated for ages so you don't need to re-apply very often. They also leave a lovely hint of colour on the lips and yet again these taste amazing. I have cherry me, pink punch and peach kiss and use all of them regularly. I haven't tried any of the others yet as I don't think they're tinted and for me that's most of the appeal but I'm sure they'd be good to use just as a lip balm as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1.Today's big winners are the Rimmel apocalips. These are basically liquid lipsticks which is a concept I really like. The colours are really bold and highly pigmented so the fact that they go on as a liquid makes them a lot easier to apply without making a mess! I have the colours Big bang, (a really bold, blue toned red) and Nova (a cool toned dusky pink) Big bang is my go to night out lip product as it doesn't budge all night and I like Nova for through the day. There aren't too many other colours in the range that I fancy trying but I absolutely adore these two so I thought they deserved the number 1 spot.
 
 
So that's all for today. Hope this has given you some ideas about new products to try. I hope your enjoying this series, I've really been enjoying doing it.
 
Robyn xx





No comments:

Post a Comment